Data We Collect
When you use this Site, we may collect your personal and non-personal (unidentified) data.
The personal data we may collect, store and use includes only:
- voluntarily-provided personal information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this Site or information provided by subscribing to our e-mail newsletter (including your email address, name);
- Automatically collected location-related information which potentially may be used to identify you personally (including hostname of the accessing device, IP address, cookie ID, time of your session etc.).
We may collect, store and use certain non-personal (unidentified) technical information transmitted by your computer in order to improve functionality of the Site and provide you with a better user experience (including the type of browser and the operating system that uses your device, the language setting, the access time etc.). This information is collected also for research and analysis purposes about your use of the Site.
Legal basis for handling Personal Data
In case your personal information is protected by EU data protection law (GDPR) we may only handle your personal data by having a certain legal ground. We will legally use and process your personal information and other data together in our own legitimate interests for commercial and business reasons. Please note that the processing of Personal data is necessary and it will not contradict your interests in data privacy and security.
We may contact you through electronic messaging services including emails, text messages, and similar services about our Site and services and promotions which may be interesting to you. You have the right at any time to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In operating our Site, we use “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows us to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across the Site.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes of improving user experience and tracking traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted as soon as the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, that are only read by our Site, stored on your device for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third-party companies, namely third-party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar, etc.).
Besides, our website may contain beacons, widgets, and other technologies that mainly collect non-personal data related to your browsing propensities. We use such technologies for regular operations, including collecting statistical information about your use of the Site and adapting it to your personal preferences. The information collected by such third-party tracking analytics on our behalf helps provide technical diagnostic and analysis tools.
How to Change Cookies Settings
Most web browsers allow control over cookies through the browser settings. You can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to set cookie preferences in your browser.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than as follows.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal processes; protect our customers; protect lives; and maintain security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies. The laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high standard of care wherever it’s processed within the corporate family.
We can share the personal data we gather about you with third parties located within the countries which have a jurisdiction that differs from one of the countries you live in. This is usually related to the countries which are not regarded as a part of the European Economic Area (EEA) and which may not offer the same safeguards for personal data protection as within the EEA. As a result, you give your consent that we may transmit, process, and store your personal data of yours beyond the bounds of the EEA.
If such transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we will protect your rights and information, by verifying whether the data is processed in accordance with the GDPR standards and other legal requirements.
Protection of Personal Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors, and third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We take measures to deal with any personal data breach that we suspect and will inform you and all relevant regulatory authorities of any violation if we are required to do so by law.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
Retention of Personal Data
We will legally store your Personal data for the relevant retention period. If there is no legal requirement for us to retain the data, we will only store it for as long as we need to.
Links Third-Party Sites
Under the privacy laws, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge:
- Right to correct the information about you that We have at Our disposal in case such information is in contrary to fact;
- Right to access and study your Personal Information that We have at Our disposal;
- Right to delete, restrict, or “pause” your Personal Information usage (in outstanding cases);
- Right to object allows you to stop or prevent Us from processing your Personal Information in relation to all of the Personal Information We hold about you or only to certain information. It may also only relate to a particular purpose that We are processing the data for;
- Right-to-data portability allows you to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us;
- Right to complain allows you to complain to the local data protection authority.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us at the email address, specified in the contact section below.
How to Contact Us